We are all about self-care right now. But, limited shopping opportunities can mean getting your fave skincare products is a little tricky. So we asked @Lumi_lise aka the glowy-skinned Elise Gill (content creator and self-confessed skincare fanatic) for her favourite DIY facemask recipe.
And boy did she deliver. This DIY facemask is a tried-and-tested influencer favourite, super affordable, the ingredients are convenient to get hold of and it has seriously good results. So, if having super-smooth glowing skin is your thing (that’s everyone right?), then read on for the recipe.
Oats (1 tbsp)
Full Fat Natural yoghurt (1 tbsp)
Raw honey (1 tbsp)
- Blend the oats to make them finer
- Thoroughly mix the oats, natural yoghurt and honey
- Clean skin, tie hair back, pop on some nice tunes
- Apply to skin, sit back and relax. Leave on for around 10 mins
- Rinse off with cool water, and a face cloth (if needed)
- Follow with your usual nightly routine
- Admire your baby soft, clear skin and immediately tell all your mates about it.